You are not authorized to see this part
This may come as a surprise but I am not good at first dates. I tend to over think the whole experience. What are they going to wear and what should I wear so we don’t clash? Will I fall while walking into the restaurant? why is he not as attractive to me anymore and how do I leave without looking like a an asshole? The first date is very crucial. Your impression or questions you ask on the first date say a lot about you. So that you don’t look like an idiot or an asshole like I usually do I will give you the 7 deadly first date sins.
- Thou shall not discuss exe’s all night- This should be a no brainer but many forget this one rule. Do not start bad mouthing your ex/babyfather/babymother while you on a date with someone who you may want to be with in a relationship. It makes you look bitter and jaded which no one wants to date.
- Thou shall bring extra money- Nothing is more embarrassing than eating a huge meal and coming up short on the bill. It’s also good to have some cash in your pocket just in case the date is a nightmare and you need to call a cab to make a clean break.
- Thou shall keep the sex talk to a minimum- You may be the America’s Next Porn Star but please don’t go into great detail about how you can tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue. Sex is awesome but not the only interesting thing about you.
- Thou shall not be on a date with your cellphone- It is so disrespectful to be on a date with someone who can’t even look up from their Iphone to pay attention to you. Be present in the moment.
- Thou shall not conduct an interview- You are on a date not on a job interview. Ask questions but don’t bring your clip board and red pen.
- Thou shall come alone- Do not bring your friends along for the date. When you are trying to get to know someone ou need to focus on that person. Bringing friends will make you look co-dependent.
- Thou shall be optimistic If you go into a first date thinking it will suck , it will suck. You need to have a good attitude and personality plus be upbeat. No one wants to date a Debbie downer.
Keep these 7 Deadly First Date Sins in mind when you step out for a good time. If you still need some more coaching Click Here!